Cancel Order Policy
- In general, orders should be placed a minimum of 72 hours before the scheduled pick up or delivery day. Custom and Specialty cakes might require additional time due to their more elaborate designs. Any RUSH-ORDERS are on ‘on-request’ basis and subject to availability.
- The management has the right to refund and void any order(s) placed and paid for, if the order is made less than 72 hours before time of collection or delivery. Unless the customer has requested a ‘RUSH-ORDER’ and received confirmation by Carved Cake Design.
- Any changes related to an order, require at least 72 hours notice before the scheduled pick up or delivery time.
Cancellations: Orders and payments made are not refundable.
a) Orders cancelled at least 72 hours before their scheduled pick up or delivery date, will receive a Carved Cake Design store credit equal to the full amount of the payment minus any incurred delivery fees (if applicable).
b) If you have placed your order within 72 hours of the scheduled pick up or delivery time, we unfortunately cannot cancel your order due to the limited processing time.
c) For Custom and Specialty cakes, the cancellation policy will be specified on your quote/order confirmation and will supersede the cancellation policy in these Terms and Conditions.
- Order(s) could be void if the information entered is incorrect or the purchaser/receiver is not contactable.
- The management has the right to refund or cancel any order placed, notice for any unforeseen reason/circumstance.
Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellations if the order is already in production. Most orders go into production 20 hours after purchasing. If you would like to check if it’s possible to cancel your order, please email [email protected] and include:
- Your order number
- Name on the order
- Email the order was made with, and
- Your request.
Our amazing Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you.