DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
- All products are shipped chilled* to maintain the freshness and quality of the cake during transport. Except for Cookies which require regular shipping and cannot be shipped in the same package (if ordered together).
- To ensure a successful delivery, we require a full address (As found on Google Maps or Waze), a contact number (ideally two), and the recipient’s full name.
- Carved Cake Design cannot accept responsibility for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
- The recipient is not present at the given address at the time slot in which the delivery was scheduled.
- The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
- No valid contact number supplied to Carved Cake Design to make a reasonable attempt to contact the recipient to deliver the order successfully.
- The receiver’s contact number is not reachable or unanswered
- Carved Cake Design or the assigned delivery partner will make one (1) attempt to contact the recipient upon the first unsuccessful delivery. Carved Cake Design or the assigned delivery partner may arrange to have the same order delivered at a later time within the same day or the next day. There might be additional costs associated with rescheduling the delivery.
- A last-minute change of delivery address will subject to assigned delivery partner agreement.
- In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
- Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
- Multiple products, for delivery to the same venue at the same time and under the same customer bill, will be charged a one-time delivery fee. Deliveries to multiple venues and/or dates, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries. (Please place separate orders for deliveries on multiple dates or addresses.
- The recipient is required to check that the goods received are in good condition upon signing the receipt. Upon signing the receipt given by the delivery company, all risk and responsibility will be passed to the receiver.
- The delivery may be early, on time or slightly delayed depending on the route, weather, road condition & the distance between our facility and the delivery address.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the 24hours business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 - 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 - 10 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.
- ‘Free Delivery Promo’ vouchers can only be applied to orders delivered to the same address and on same day.